Voice Broadcasting Service
In the present era of globalization, Business Process Outsourcing has been emerged as a powerful and cost-effective communication tool to develop an easy and error-free network between companies and customers. This can be a powerful business tool to send automated phone calls for reminders, appointment, delivery confirmations, event promotions, reorders, phone surveys, accounts receivable collection, and much more.
Voice Broadcasting Services are mass communication technique through which bulk messages can be sent out to customers. It is used in a way to deliver interactive IVRs or pre-recorded phone messages to thousands of people at once. We provide our valuable clients a state-of-the-art Voice Broadcasting Outsourcing Services in Rajasthan with an aim to connect businesses with target masses through a trusted channel. We instantly broadcast their business calls, outbound sales, emergency notifications and other important calls. Under our Voice Broadcasting Service, we broadcast pre-recorded phone messages to hundreds or thousands of call recipients at once.
Your benefits with Voice Broadcasting Services:
- Sending alerts ensuring customer’s awareness about changes to their account.
- Deliver your charity, political or other fundraising voice messages to a large audience.
- Remind customers of upcoming appointments, confirm/reschedule important deliveries.
- Gather valuable data on customer’s base measuring satisfaction with your products, services, or support.
- Process customer reorders or due payments.
- Make customers and leads aware of your latest promotions and sales.
We have an experienced team of voice calling for sending interactive polls, messages, political calls, notifications, alerts,reminders, and product updates or surveys to the customers. We allow our clients to instantly send bulk phone calls or messages to their customers through our voice broadcasting services. Our voice broadcast service in India lets our clients to run multiple campaigns simultaneously, each with different sound prompts, transfer locations and call volumes.